lunes, 18 de junio de 2018

DESPEDIDA DE NICOLE


NICOLE´S FAREWELL
Dear Santa Maria school
My time here has come to an end.
I have had the most amazing time here and you have taught me so much.
Thank you for welcoming me into your family and making me feel so at home. 
I will never forget you, and you will always be in my heart.
With love
Your (ex) language assistant Nicole 
                      

DESPEDIDA DE NICOLE
Querido Colegio Santa María de la Huerta
Ha llegado el momento de despedirme.
He pasado momentos sorprendentes aquí y me habéis enseñado mucho.
Gracias por acogerme y hacerme sentir como en casa.
Nunca os olvidaré, siempre estaréis en mi corazón.
Con cariño


No hay comentarios:

LISTADO LIBROS CURSO 2023-2024

  LIBROS DE TEXTO   CURSO 2023-2024 Curso Contenido Editorial Denominación Fecha de Incorp...